Currently hiring on an immediate basis with one of our client for the role Project Manager- Automotive (Embedded)
Position - Project Manager
Experience - 8-14 Years
Work location - Bangalore
Notice Period - Immediate - 30 days
1. Candidate will be responsible for tracking, monitoring, status reporting progress of a multiple projects for more than 15+ engineers.
2. 3+ years of project management experience in Automotive Domain.
3. Understanding customer requirement, software requirement, test case specification is mandatory.
4. Experience in Active Safety/passive safety/ cluster in automotive components preferred.
5. Candidates should be ready resolve technical issues, debug in the HW, working experience in Hardware in Loop testing will be added plus.
6. Comfortable with ?standard automotive tools like CANoe, CANalyser, Quate, CRO and other measurement equipments.
7. Experience with Agile development/management techniques is preferred.
8. PMP certification would be a plus.
9. 70% Technical role + 30% PM role.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent