JOB DESCRIPTION- LUCKNOW LOCATION Principal Account-abilities(Key Result Areas): Non-Voice (Chat Process)
Standards for Measuring Success:
- To ensure desired customer delight by providing satisfactory response to customer interaction.
- To achieve desired contact center business plan results for revenue & costs.
- Manage Customer Interactions through Inbound & out bound voice contact through his/her team for the various services.
- Evolve more effective work process for improving customer interactions.
- Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective.
- Contribute inputs towards sales & marketing plans.
- To interface with respective work center for resolution of complaints.
- Manage resolution of billing queries /Issues.
- To track & ensure closure of complaints.
- To effectively manage Contact Center operations for constant performance achievements.
- Identify relevant training needs of agents & ensure effective implementation.
- Effectively manage shift operations.
- Prepare work/manpower schedules.
- Prepare contingency plans.
- Interface with IT/HR/ Training/Quality.
- Collate data & generate MIS report.
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Meet service level
- Monthly call analysis
- No. of issues resolved with in the standard time.
- Agents productivity
- Other key management attributes & Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) as agreed.
Fast paced and prompt
Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Spoken Communication skills
- English Language skills
- Proficient in MS Office & Computer skills
- Probing skills
- Analytical skills
- Influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Problem Solving skills
- Counseling skills
3-5 Years experience. The incumbent should have experience in the field of customer service (call center exposure must).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Team Leader -(Technical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent