• Providing technical and architectural leadership for Salesforce applications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com)
• Leading projects involving Einstein Analytics and Lightning
• Defining technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design
• Leading technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications for ensuring that architecture standards are followed
• Providing expert knowledge of mobile application architecture to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
• Leading development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes
• Communicating issues as well as opportunities to leadership and client stakeholders so that technology risks, costs and benefits can be evaluated
• Defining and validating non-functional (technical) requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design
• Providing input to the development of project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach, estimates, and deliverables, when needed
• Leading production troubleshooting and War Room’ Activities
• Instilling a culture of execution, operational excellence, and accountability
• Seeking and capitalizing on the opportunities to improve productivity, accelerate time-to-market, increase solution quality, and improve cost effectiveness
• Anticipating barriers to change and creating opportunities to remove them
• Creating a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices
• Exhibiting high level of professional flexibility and willingness to promote innovation and new ideas
• Mentoring developers
• Salesforce Certified - Salesforce Admin and Developer Certifications.
• Full lifecycle experience in solution definition and development and testing of the Salesforce application
• Practical deployment knowledge of Visualforce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, AppExchange deployment.
• Design experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Salesforce Integration
• Agile development environment especially SCRUM using Urban Turtle.
• Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design
• Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
• Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
• Experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
• Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Shell Info Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:Shell Info Technologies Private Limited